REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
Whether you know you have a problem or it’s been a while since you’ve checked, Idaho PC Solutions can take care of all of your computer’s hardware and software needs. From the “Blue Screen of Death,” to hardware failure, to complete system rebuilds, we have all the tools necessary to tackle any technology problem you encounter.
- Laptop screen and keyboard replacement
- Laptop DC jack replacement (example: no power or battery not charging)
- Boot problems and Windows crash recovery
- General hardware repair and part replacement
- Installation an configuration of new or used desktops and laptops
- Memory, hard drive and/or video card upgrades and installations
- Install or repair wireless devices
- Windows 10 upgrades and installations
- and much, much more!
Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Ransomware, and Rogue Malware infections are the most common threats to computers. Luckily, Idaho PC Solutions specializes in removing these threats! If you feel like your computer is at risk don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!
For more information, please visit our Virus Removal Services page.
OPTIMIZATION AND SECURITY
Just like your car requires regular tune-ups, so does your computer. Our Optimization Service will take your computer from slow and frustrating, back to its intended capability. If you are unsure of your computer’s current security status, then this is the service you need. We will verify that your computer is up-to-date with all of the latest security patches and that your antivirus software is sufficient to protect your system.
Ever have that dreaded feeling of your computer crashing and realizing you haven’t made a backup recently? Trust us, we know how valuable pictures, documents, and other cherished data can be to someone, which is why we have the resources to get your data back!
Idaho PC Solutions can help you set up your home network, to include: firewall (security), switch, and router installation and configuration. We can also help you install a wireless network in your home and break free of the limitation of cables.
Looking to buy a new or used system or searching for that hard to find part? Idaho PC Solutions can help you with the following needs:
- New or used Desktops and Laptops
- Custom Built PC Desktops
- Replacement parts and components
- Computer peripherals (Routers, Wireless Devices, External Drives)
- Cables – USB, Power, Ethernet, Monitor and more…
For more information, contact us.
For customers who may not be able to or want to avoid the hassel of bringing a computer in to the store, Level Seven also has remote support options. Many small problems can be fixed quickly via remote connection saving you both time and money. Call today and ask if your problem is one that might qualify for this service!
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff offers you a personalized computer repair experience that you won’t find anywhere else and we come to you!